Department of Defense - U.S. Navy

United States Navy: Incident Information Report (IIR)

J2001

United States Navy: Incident Information Report (IIR)
« on: February 02, 2018, 07:48:17 PM »

United States Navy
Material Reference: Complaints Form

Please use the following form to file a Incident Information Report. A Incident Information Report is a form sent to the NAVINSGEN for situations that violated the policies and procedures as well is a form to overturn discharges, demotions, or penalties. This form is not to be abused and should only be used if no other solution has remedied the situation. Please include as much information as possible and be as truthful as you can.

All Incident Information Report Forms will go through thorough investigations and analyzing, the sender of the request mast will receive a notification of the outcome within a few days. The request mast MUST be filled out properly or it will be discarded, review the instructions below.

Code: [Select]

[b]A. USERNAME[/b]

[b]B. RANK - MOS[/b]

[b]C. DATE[/b]

[b]D. ACTION REQUESTED[/b]

[b]E. INFORMATION PERTAINING TO REQUEST[/b]

[b]F. PREVIOUS ATTEMPTS IN RESOLUTION OF REQUEST[/b]

[b]G. AFFIDAVIT[/b]

I, <Rank and Name> of the United States Navy have filled out the above Complaint Form to the fullest extent of the truth. I am completing this Complaint Form as no other option has successfully remedied the situation, including and not limited to, the Chain of Command.

[b]H. SIGNATURE[/b]
(Your Signature)

INSTRUCTIONS:

A. Insert your habbo name.
B. Insert your current rank and rating.
C. State the date of the incident.
D. State what action you would like to be taken.
E. Include all pertinent information here (i.e screenshots, witness names, witness testimony, etc.)
F. State any previous solutions you have tried to get the issue resolved
G. Acknowledgements and understanding
H. Your signature

The NAVINSGEN may discard your IIR if it isn't sent to the proper authority.

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 08:55:29 AM by J2001 »